Organizations are embracing the cloud to benefit from the scalability, responsiveness, and cost-efficiencies that cloud computing offers. The transformation to a cloud environment is a significant enterprise undertaking that has a tremendous impact on the way IT organizations operate and the way services are delivered to business users.
ADA ITC views the cloud as a paradigm that enables organizations to operate more efficiently, while also further enabling a service-based IT delivery model, resulting in improved responsiveness to business needs.
Cloud computing as a style of computing provides the following benefits:
- Standardized, IT-based capability provided by “off the shelf” or commoditized hardware components, use of large scale virtualization beyond processors – storage, core applications, and development platforms
- Consumption-based billing based on actual usage, and “pay-per-use” economics, for very small contract durations
- From the customer perspective: The ability to “flex” and add capacity on the fly
- From the provider perspective: Built-in “elasticity” and scale on demand
- Flexible access models, such as web-based interfaces for administrative and usage needs, provide ease of consumption as a key differentiator
The key business challenges to successful cloud adoption include the following:
Strategic balancing of fiscal realities of current infrastructure costs, capabilities, and lifespan v/s the on-demand cloud computing-based solutions
- Assessing the technical capabilities or constraints and associated business requirements tied to private, public, or hybrid cloud solutions
- Managing vulnerabilities in cloud information systems leading to potential information security risks, fraud, and/or revenue loss
- Ensuring the availability of the required skills and resources to efficiently implement cloud solutions
- Meeting complex compliance requirements and government regulations around storing, accessing, and sharing data
- Developing an organizational change strategy in support of, and aligned with, cloud adoption
- Building a comprehensive migration strategy to ensure maximum business value, including guidance on what workloads to migrate to which type of cloud computing, and for what type of cost and service level or support model
What ADA Provides
ADA ITC offers end-to-end cloud computing services with strategic consulting to further transform the way organizations leverage IT. Incorporating the strategic transformation of processes, technologies, and capabilities, our approach ensures the optimal mix of enhanced agility, reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), and maximum Return on Investment (ROI). We use a highly structured approach to establish your business needs, assess the underlying technology components (such as infrastructure, applications, processes, policies – just to name a few), and then deploy the appropriate cloud computing components to deliver reduced costs, enhanced agility, quick service delivery, and improved scalability.
Our cloud services include the following:
- Cloud Advisory Services
- Cloud Deployment and Migration Service
- Cloud Development and Assurance Service
- Cloud Environment Build and Management Service
- Disaster Recovery Cloud Service
Why ADA ITC?
- Integrated, end-to-end IT-enabled business transformation: We not only advise you but also work with you to implement the change, thereby validating the effectiveness of our solutions for your business.
- Global expertise, applied locally: Global Network Delivery Model allows rapid engagement scalability, right from analysis to implementation. Our high-caliber consultants have the competence to meet your local and global business requirements.
- Proven methodologies and fact-based approach: Our methodologies and solution accelerators incorporate our best practices and are set for uniform processes and accelerated deliveries. Our research and knowledge databases strengthen our fact-based approach to delivering best-in-class solutions.
ADA ITC’s cloud expertise, proven assessment methodologies, and skilled vendor-agnostic resources will provide your IT executives and front-line management with the right support to select and implement the best cloud computing solutions for your environment.
Our tailored approach will help you with the following:
- Identify the cloud computing form, best suited to your business goals
- Transition applications to different cloud vendors based on their workload and cost-benefits
- Define a migration strategy and roadmap to meet your specific cloud implementation objectives and improve overall IT management and governance
- Identify your core security issues and optimize information security costs
- Provide end-to-end vendor-agnostic consulting with a specific focus on client growth strategy
- Provide capabilities covering the full cloud transformation journey encompassing consulting, deployment and migration services, and environment build and management