ADA ITC embraces MIKE 2.0 Method for an Integrated Knowledge Environment (MIKE2.0) is an open-source delivery framework for Enterprise Information Management (see diagram below). It provides a comprehensive methodology that can be applied across a number of different projects within the Information Management space. While initially focused on structured data, the goal of MIKE2.0 is to provide a comprehensive methodology for any type of Information Development.
Information Development is about:
- Driving an overall approach through an organization’s Information Strategy
- Enabling people with the right skills to build and manage new information systems while creating a culture of information excellence
- Moving to a new organizational model that delivers an improved information management competency
- Improving processes around information compliance, policies, practices, and measurement
- Delivering contemporary technology solutions that meet the needs of highly federated organizations